25.5.12,
UTU's CA1 is over!! just CA1 i know... nothing to cheer about. haha. there's still CA2 and another group project to go! in just 2-3 weeks time left!
special sem is indeed terrible. squeezing a module into 6 weeks is brain-tormenting. and then having to cram all that physics and astronomy knowledge in a few weeks is another torture. OH my poor poor brain.
I can't wait till special sem is over. I will pamper my brain (by feeding it with lots of glucose) and then pamper my body (so shagged) and then I'll start honours. HAHAHA. i know. i'm so lag in the experiment. i've only prepared all my paperwork and spreadsheets and protocols. still waiting for my permit to catch spiders to be approved.
I hope daddy manages to sell away this house soon. everywhere is infested with ants. even my study room, what now? ants eat paper? sighs. and it irritates me much when they crawl on me. i'm gona squash them and feed them to my spiders. but then, i don't think spiders like ants. then i can have my own room. decorate with all my stuffs *gleams with delight*. and having my own wardrobe finally! oh i just love decorating my room! LALALALA~~~
okay back to webcast of utu. went for the lecture but i dont understand, and i fell asleep. haiz.
17:07