That's where you'll take me... image
11.5.12,

And so, honours starts now.

Well, results aren't out and it's not official yet. But Prof says I should start now because my project is gona be time consuming. And yes, first up - I needa catch spider specimens. of 5 different species (at least) and 20 or more individuals of both sexes each. which means that will be 20X2X5 = 200 specimens to catch. Need virgin females so might need to mate them (hopefully copulation is successful). Haiz, when it comes to animals, it is so hard to follow a protocol. But that's what intrigues me the most. Animal behaviour.

So here I am trying to struggle between special sem and information overload, with honours project. Good luck to me.

And I hope CAP last sem doesn't fail me.

Oh, and I failed in detaching myself from bed every morning. I always open my eyes at 8am, but no I won't wake up. Never seem to wake up before 11.30am. FAIL.

16:04