4.11.11,
I'm officially 36 more days from returning home! Hahaha! Fast or what?
Yes, I'm left with 2 more papers to go! I would say the 1st two papers I sat for (animal behaviour, psychology) were pretty satisfying =D
I'm worried for my next one though - Marine & Aquatic Ecology. Because this is the module that I haven't been doing well in. With the 2 reports that I have submitted getting average marks which I though would be higher. So I'm just aiming to hit a 'credit' here. Don't want a 'pass'. Not satisfied with just a 'pass' even though all grades are converted to s/u in NUS. But.... it's just personal satisfaction/goal/aim/target?
Since I had 10 days to prepare for this paper, I was basically SLACKING and suddenly I'm into BIG BANG. HEHE. Crazily watching their performances, their concerts, and their parodies (OMG freaking hilarious!) on youtube like mad. And I must say their songs are... catchy. like wooo~ hahahaha. okay. yesh. that's all. and my boring life here in australia. I'M FLYING OFF TO GOLD COAST, MELBOURNE AND TASMANIA SOON WOOOOOO CAN'T WAIT HAHAHAH!!!! and then i'll be back! YES! to bake cakes and pizzas and everything nice!
bigbang LOVE! HAHA DERFLIW MIS! taeyeon for you, bigbang for ME!
18:37