That's where you'll take me... image
17.8.11,

CAN I BE HAPPIER THAN TODAY? HAHAHAHAH.

omg today is like the best day of my life (in the 1.5months in sydney lah)!

story is long, but it goes like this:
LSM3233 Developmental Biology.
LSM4252 Animal Reproduction

LSM3233 is a pre-requisite for LSM4252. and i really really really wana take 4252. it's animals!! that's what i'm studying for!! BUT, LSM3233 is only available in semester 1 and so is LSM4252. WHICH SUCKS.

I'm here in sem 1, which means i cant take lsm3233 cuz UNSW didnt give that module to me due to timetable clash. i thought of taking it in yr4 sem 1, but that cant work either cuz lsm4252 is also in sem 1!

Feeling v.sadded, I emailed the prof in lsm3233. and he IS SUCH A NICE GUY! he helped me discuss with lsm4252 prof. and in just 1 day! i emphasize 1 day (so efficient man), I got their approvals, and they allowed me cuz they said it was a special case and only I could get it! OMG HOW NICE ARE DBS PROFS MAN!! yippee yay yay yipee yippee yay!

but to be kiasu, i got notes from my fren who is taking the mapped module of lsm3233 here in unsw to study. BAHAHAHAH. and prolly i'll find someone who is in lsm3233 to lend me their notes too! =) or else i might still consider taking lsm3233 in yr4 sem1! just to be kiasu HAHAHAH!

happy happy happY!

20:34