That's where you'll take me... image
13.7.11,

I'm blogging from school cuz internet at my residential home has been sucky these days.

Well, everything's good except the weather. It's soooooo chilly and cold and the wind is torturous!! I seriously hate bathing. I wish I can not bathe if not for hygiene purposes. I haven't been changing my clothes. HAHAHAHAHA. because it still smells so good and doesnt stink any bit!

Oh I've been toning my body with Sabrina's teaching in my own home. Hopefully I don't gain like 8kg back home!! And it feels great not to sweat while exercising, and best is the warmth gain is like super helpful to fight the cold here.

I've never gotten a proper night sleep since I arrived. I'm always waking up at 3/4am because the cold is just too terrible and my heat pack has to be reheated. SIGHS. Worst is - no heater in house, and NO electrical blankets allowed. SIAN LIKE SAI. BRRRRRR. cold until my skin is peeling, especially my nose. It hurts sooooo much wif broken skin!!

Cooking relatively simple dishes now because I don't have much groceries in stock as well. I've been trying to scrimp and save alot too! Have only spent around 170AUD since Sat! Well, tt's alot but it includes stuff like pillows, heat packs, blankets so it's good. AND inclusive of the EXTREME prices here in aussie. 20 bucks per kg for bananas???? WTH! LOL. lucky i don't like bananas. hehehe. strawberries here are cheaper though. which is good cuz i like strawberries and apples which are cheaper fruits. HEHEHEHEHE.

I'm eating/drinking lotsa milk and yoghurt as well! HEHE. all the cheapo stuff!!

School's starting next week and I will be alot more busy! Especially when my classes always end at 7pm! Hahahaha. I guess I have to rely on Sabrina to cook dinner now! >< YIKES! Or else it's late dinner which I don't mind. =DDDDD

Freezing cold after getting my modules settled in school now. Shall go back to my nuan nuan heat pack! CYA!

P.S Will write letters soon!! 1 letter cost 1.65AUD to post. SUPER EXP. but I shall do it though. HEHEHEHEHEH.

13:30