That's where you'll take me... image
18.7.11,

Day 1 of school.

Went to school for my 1st lecture at 11am, only to find out that proper lectures start in week 2. SIGHS. But I'm having a psychology lecture later at 6pm. It has webcasts, but I shall still go for lessons lah. HEHEHE. I'm such a good student. HEEHEE.

It's sharalyn's bdae today! (my fellow lifescience sep friend) and we're giving her a surprise later. HEEHEE. Oh! I'm gona buy a 2nd hand printer with her together as well! Cuz we simply have too many things to print and I can't study through PDF files and we can sell it off after semester ends. So everything's great!!! =DDDDD

Temperatures are rising now, basically cuz of the sun. There're still rainy days that are superrrrr cold. But today is a sunny sunny day YIPPPEEE. I didn't even need to wear my HUGE coat and my inner jacket. AND I sweated while climbing up the stairs to upper campus. YAY!

BTW, my science classes are all at upper campus. SULKS. Which means I have to climb the LONNNNNGGGG flight of stairs EVERYDAY. But considering the lack of exercise I have, I guess this is good. Except that it makes me super breathless everytime I reach my lecture theatre and I will have to start stripping off all my coats and jackets by the time I reach. HAHAHAHA.

Lunch today was cooked yesterday by CHAN who very nicely made omelettes and pasta and brocolli for me. HEEHEE. SO YUMMY. I lose to a guy in cooking skills.

11:31