2.7.11,
Buffet dinner at nihon mura keat hong again!! I just ate it last monday! HEHEHEHE. =D Awesome because the salmon there is big and fat and juicy and yummy! I ate 12 plates today!!! If 1 plate costs 7 bucks, I would have eaten 84bucks worth of salmon! And I paid only 21.99++ NENENENENENE. =D I recommend it to everyone who loves salmon sashimi and loves FREEEFLOWWW of salmon sashimi. Choi can vouch for it too. =)
BUSY BUSY BUSY DAY! I went to BHG to get my remaining stuff. Tank tops, long sleeved shirts, PANTIESSSSS. AND OMG BHG has a big big big sale. I bought 20 panties (hush puppies + young hearts, all good brands) for a total of 60 bucks only!! Which means it's 3 bucks per panty. WHICH IS SUPER CHEAP FOR A GOOD BRAND LAHHHH!
P.S I didn't buy all for myself. There're 3 ladies in the house. Siao ah 20 panties I can wear for 20 years.
Now what is left is: swimming wear, converter plugs and to convert my currency.
Being busy is good, at least it takes my mine of many emo thoughts. In exactly 1 week time, at this specific time, I would be on the plane. Waiting to depart singapore......
At least I have a new found friend Sabrina (from NUS psyc) to accompany me on the plane and she will be my roomie as well! YAY! =D
00:01