29.6.11,
New blogskin. New beginning.
I'm just 10 days away from leaving home for 6 months. I've never gone overseas on my own before. And I've never stayed away from home before. At most, it's orientations and sleepovers. But now I'll be on my own. I don't know how it will be, and I can only hope for the best. Because I'm such a muddlehead I hope I don't lose my wallet, passport, I/C, visa, student card and all things important. And I'm such a paranoid person that I keep thinking something bad will happen to me. URGHS. How can I NOT be emo...
I have to leave so many things, so many people, so many friends and animals behind. And suddenly I'm not so happy that I got into SEP anymore.
I can't return home to play with Marcus and act like a kiddo.
I can't call my friends as and when I like.
I can't return home super late and expect a dinner on my table.
I can't play sims all weekend and still have a clean toilet and fresh bedsheet.
I can't spam Wilfred smses and prank call him in the middle of the night.
I can't watch my 9pm channel 8 shows.
I can't open my fridge and expect to see some tidbits/fruits for me to nibble on.
URGH. How dependent I am right now!
And I have to start planning my expenses. I have a tight budget to stick to. And I still have a backpacking trip and holiday after school ends.
I know everyone says it will be a good experience and I will not regret my decision to go. Maybe I will feel like that when I'm 2 months into SEP, but right now I'm still hesitating. Still upset. Still emo.
It's not like I'm going forever, but still 6 months is such an awfully long period. Things will change. Will Marcus remember me? Will I be able to return to my original clique of friends? What will I miss out? *SOBS WHEN I THINK OF IT*
My last 10 days. Trying hard not to spend it emo-lly, but can't refrain from feeling that way everynight when the clock strikes 12 and I'm 1 day closer.
23:43