That's where you'll take me... image
16.3.08,

the wind is shaking the windows, and over my small room,
the stars fill up the sky, shining brightly too many to count,
the stars reassure tired me
they wipe away the many tears that are deep inside me

don’t be hurt too much..they hug me tight and pamper me
and comfort me,telling me to go to sleep

though I’m exhausted to the point where I can’t walk
though my tears blur my vision
I’ll still smile in front of my love that I’m not able to get
Even though our happy times were short, I’ll treasure it deep inside my heart

like those countless number of stars, forever

My dream is coming. though it is unusual that my one star is bright
it is very bright, even blinding..it comes down to my shoulder
stop being so sad..it holds my hand as it touches me
and gives me a warm hug

though I’m exhausted to the point where I can’t walk
though my tears blur my vision
I’ll still smile in front of my love that I’m not able to get

Even though our happy times were short, I’ll treasure it deep inside my heart
like those countless number of stars, forever

Only for today, I won’t cry though my eyes fill with tears
I want to laugh like those stars
Oh~ I want to cherish all my happy moments deep inside my heart
Like those countless number of stars, forever


im still viewing da boring econs e-lecture now. and im hungry. but eating at night, this timing makes me fat. hehe. so i shall go to slp to stop myself from being hungry.

i finished maths tut 22 today!! =) stupid binomial and poisson distribution. -_- urgh.. at the risk of my brain getting an explosion.

tom will be a busy day. i need to finish econs, read up bio, and gp thinggy. if nt bio and gp can be postponed.

i wan to start skool on a good note =) not lagging again.

and i nid to do well for this bio test. or he'll screw me i tink.

in fact for all the tests bio, chem blah blah i nid to do well... but how come im still not getting da results i wan. haiz. i tink i nid to study more.

but i oso nid to invest time for A'divs.

wat to do?

let dere be 2 noeleens..

perfect solution.


You Can Change Your Life, But It Won't Be Easy

You really, truly want to change. You're just not sure that you can do it.
You need a solid plan, supportive friends, and a strong will.
Think about times you've made hard changes, and what you did to get through them.
A change is in your future - you just need a little help getting started.
Can You Change Your Life?






02:45